Original curtains for an easy lifestyle
An easy lifestyle with byTzum curtains and home accessories. Natural comfort is the origin of byTzum. Tzum is a town in Friesland, just across the Afsluitdijk. It is situated in an expansive natural environment between the Wadden and the city; authentic and pure, just as the byTzum collection.
NEW: Filter the light!
- Filter the light with this sturdy 50mm wooden blind and combine with the fabric Fine 41, a natural woven curtain made with extra high pleats.
- Really beautiful with the crafted accessories made from recycled remnants such as Karpet Klar and cushion Svara and Vaska or the sturdy vintage leather poof Laeder.
- Combine the look of the natural linen Roman blind Raw 12 with the vibrant effect of inbetween curtain June 45.
- Cushion Olika with woven Ikat design and soft plaid Skugga with aqua blue stripes complete the look.
NEW: Sturdy rings in crisp white
- A crisp white look that is sturdy too? You achieve that with a semi-transparent roller blind and inbetween curtain Jazz 12 with edging and hung on old silver rings.
- Combine inbetween curtain Jazz with edging with a roman blind in a light linen look fabric suitable for both blinds and curtains.
- Over 200 curtain fabrics in our byTzum collection; almost all suitable for Roman blinds.
NEW: Choose the feature that suits your wishes!
- Darken your bedroom with blackout roller blinds. Create a pleasant atmosphere with linen look curtain Dunes 16 confectioned with a beautiful border
- Tip: Apply our handy curtain grip on your curtain!
- Create a view and keep your privacy with luxury open weave inbetween curtain Solare 5. Wonderful to combine with linen look curtain Dunes finished with a beautiful border.
- A delightful, soft photo print cushion in the chair: Deer with the image of a deer.
NEW: modern & sharp
- The semi-transparent curtain Desert 15 has unique leather look edging
- Emphasize the modern, sharp look by combining with aluminium blinds.
- Tip: choose a ladder tape in a contrasting colour.
NEW: original curtains for an easy lifestyle
- Light gives an exciting effect to curtain Desire 21, the fabric has a double weave which gives it a subtle colour gradient and a playful graphic design.
- Tip: make the curtain extra long so that it rests on the floor.
- Make it extra warm with the beige coloured vintage leather cushion Tyr and the lovely soft wool blend plaid Lokar.
Authentic - Rugged and natural
- Rough curtain fabric has a large woven-in pattern of ethnic designs in a mix of mat and shiny yarns
- Fine is a tough roughly woven transparent fabric with a rich linen look, woven with 2 colour yarns for a lively effect
- Natural cushions with a photo print of tree trunks Mard or Tiger cushion with a nonchalant washed look Tarna
- The ready-made curtain Hjarna has tough rings and flap on the front, finished with a lock
- Roe cushion has an irregularly woven pattern and the front is made of 100% silk
Original - Happy Lock
- Vintage is a nonchalant curtain fabric with a cool and natural look produced by irregularly thickened linen yarns and a so-called washed colour effect. Special finish with a cool lock hem
- The Hagar cushion has a natural look and hems that are finished on the outside with a tough grey lock
- The Moskus throw is made of soft wool felt and finished with a beautiful hand stitch. The Lamas cushion has a beautiful photo print, straight from nature and the handmade woollen carpet Isbjorn has a great patchwork pattern
- The ready-made curtain Suala is made of 100% natural fibres and besides the cool lock finish it has an extra high pleat
Rough - Your Own Style
- The curtain fabric Raw is woven with irregular yarns and has a natural linen look. Original because of a border finish with the same fabric in a different colour.
- Straw is a roughly woven transparent inbetween fabric. The natural looking embroidery yarn is stitched onto the fabric like a stripe and is multi-coloured.
- The Ripa cushion has a nonchalantly stitched-on raised circle, the Alg cushion is handmade and has a unique woven pattern, whilst the Varg cushion has a great tie-dye print.
- The Kvinand cushion is made of soft wool felt and the Sjub cushion is handmade and has a beautiful patchwork pattern. The Moskus and Svane throws are made of soft wool felt and finished with a beautiful hand stitch.
- The Orret and Gjedde cushions are made of combinations of natural fabrics and the areas are finished with a rugged lock finish