Trevor & York
The Trevor & York label is extremely decorative and very suitable for drapes in which a large quantity of fabric is used. Trevor & York has a classical touch, and its name is derived from the rich English culture with its history of country manors and shires.
NEW: How country classic can be inspiring!
- At first sight a simple Roman blind that dims the light, but in this case also made from recycled PET bottles; but you wouldn’t think so to look at it! The Roman blind fabric here is Grandeur recycle 8.
- If you find Roman blinds alone are too minimal, then combine them with curtains in an attractive design (curtain fabric Sparrow 8)
- Tip: Pleated curtains can also be hung under a rod for a more casual effect!
Stylish & Chic:
- Hang the curtain on eyelets on a rod
- The soft folds of the classic Pausini curtain fabric produce a sumptuous look with a triple pleat.
- There are also many options to give a luxury look to roman blinds;
- use contrasting edging or a bottom of a different colour
- Mix cushions with different structures and sheen to create an extra rich effect
- For example, use a Pearl cushion of shiny velvet with print, a Ginger cushion with embroidery, a Pausini cushion with a linen look and sheen and a Silke 63 cushion with a copper-coloured silk look
Sober & Chique
- Beautiful! Roman blinds without seams, made from full-length fabrics
- Understated luxury in ton-sur-ton shades and natural-looking structures
- Convenient in use, because it is made of polyester yarns that can be washed and ironed
- Full-length curtain fabric Beauty-lin has an irregular weave and subtle pattern
- Roman blind without seam in plain full-length curtain fabric Royal-lin with a choice of a shiny or mat front
- Cushions from left to right: cushion Ginger (45x45cm) with embroidered pattern on the front, cushion Roos (45x45cm) in a chic taupe colour,cushion Galena of the eponymous curtain fabric of soft chenille yarns.
- Vivid blue for a fresh and lively home.
- In plain fabrics with a linen twist, colourful flower designs in print and jacquard weaving.
- These fabrics work well in a rustic interior with rough denim colours.
- Fabrics: Lente 4, Florento 4
- Cushions: Florento 4 with a multicoloured flower print (50 x 50 cm), Lente 4 with a dotted flower design (50 x 50 cm).
Tuscanian Poetry: roses and handwritten poems
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: Crinkle 6, Calice 12, Script 12, Calla 9.
Cushions: Roos 9 (45 x 45 cm), Calla 9 (50 x 50 cm).
Fabrics in the main photo from left to right: embroidered fabric Audry 8, green voile Shadow 3, roman blind Silke 81.
Cushions: Audry 8 (40 x 40 cm), Silke 81 (40 x 40 cm), Silke 3 (40 x 40 cm).